Thursday, April 23, 2015

INTERIOR DESIGNER: LISA McGOUGH

Sharing with you all this portfolio of a Houston based interior designer Lisa McGough. I found her design to be mix of modern and vintage.

What I liked about her design is how she has mixed patterns and colors in a neutral background.




Sometime last year, I picked a similar mirror but more ornate than this, that I am yet to hang on our fireplace.





Chandelier in bedroom adds elegance. Add mirrored nightstand and a sun-burst mirror to the mix.












The designer does love her sun-burst mirrors.

For long, I have been coveting for these foo dogs. I am yet to find a pair in my budget.



 

When I see the work of other designer's, I try to pick the smaller part of their work that I can have in my home or tweak it my liking. What did you like in her design?

Have a wonderful weekend.
Reshma

Images: via
 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Reshma, Thank you so much for the lovely feature. I am flattered to have my work showcased on your great blog. Have a wonderful weekend!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, I am honored that you visited me.....:-).

      Delete