Monday, August 3, 2015

INTERIOR DESIGNER: PALMER WEISS.

Most of the designers I identify, I am impressed with their work and appreciate the effort they go about making a space look beautiful but always there is something that is not to my liking. But still I love to go through every designers portfolio's and enjoy glancing the photos in the magazines. I do not think I can ever get enough of it. 

I am sharing this vibrant space designed by a San Francisco based interior designer, Palmer Weiss. I had seen her designs published in magazines. And what I had like about her work is her use of color and pattern. Today's home tour is tucked in Presidio Heights, a small affluent neighborhood in San Francisco.







 















                                                               Palmer Weiss
My favorite in this home tour was the red ceiling in the dining room, the hallway with the Moroccan lights and the orange cabinet with the mirror on the wall.


Have a wonderful week ahead.
Reshma

1 comment:

  1. Hi Reshma...Today i came across to your blog...and it is really awesome....I liked your all the post and creations! very inspiring!
    happy to connect with you

    ReplyDelete