Monday, August 4, 2014

FROM OTHER BLOGGERS: OTTOMAN MAKEOVER

Three years ago, I had picked this coffee table for $10 from Craigslist. This was a very sturdy hardwood table. I had plans to upholster this. But could not get to do it. 
Two years late, one day I found it missing in the garage. Mr. Tweaks had left it on the walk way with a note "FREE" on it. What happened after he informed me...is a story for some other day....

I do not have a coffee table to ottoman makeover to share with you all, I am sharing the makeovers' of other bloggers. There are lots of them, I selected few to inspire you.

This awesome makeover from coffee table to ottoman is from Design Sponge.
I wish I had similar print for my ottoman.


Melanie from Live from B5 converted this old coffee table to an ottoman. And also added nailhead trims.
Before:
After:
Livefromb5 Blog

Amy from Tulip and Turnip picked this coffee table for $5 from Habitat for Humanity ReStore. And upholstered it into an ottoman.
The before:
After:
Tulip and Turnip Blog
Brittany from My clean slate blog converted this IKEA Klubbo coffee table to an upholstered one. With piping and all. This IKEA coffee table is a low level one and adding foam increased the height.
Before:
Clean Slate Blog
After:



Brooke from Inside Out Design too changed this coffee table to an ottoman. A tufted one.
Before:

After: I love this ikat print fabric. I have to use it somewhere in my house.
This last one is from Cher of Life Design and the Pursuit blog. She saved this ottoman to
 this.

Which one of the makeover you like? Did it inspire you to change your coffee table to ottoman?

Have a great rest of the week.
Reshma

No comments:

Post a Comment