Friday, October 31, 2014

IF OUTFITS COULD INSPIRE: LIME GREEN

It's raining in the Bay Area. We need the rain. Giants won the title third time in five years. San Francisco is having a Giants Championship parade today. And its Halloween. Yes, my Bay Area friends/readers are abreast of my news highlight......And it's Friday!!!
Today morning, I was at my son's school for the Halloween parade. Sanjan wore a S.W.A.T. team costume. I do not have a photo to share right now. And later tonight, we will go trick-or-treating in the neighbor hood.
 
Getting back to the series: Lime green color. Both these lehenga's are designer Anita Dongre's.

Lime green is a happy color but not a very easy color to decorate a complete room.
You like the color but do not know how to go with it.....go with drapes/curtains.
In small doses, as painted night-stand. Or cushion covers.
As lamp shade, paint the back of a book case. A lime green throw on a chair or end of the bed.
It looks fine in a relaxed beach house.
You really love the color, paint your laundry room cabinets. And enjoy every time you are doing your laundry.
I guess this is more of neon green color. But still, control yourself to match your wall paint color to your sofa, to your chairs, to your lamps and to your rug. This is a case of match-much.
I could not find many photos decorated in lime green to share with you all. Do you have lime green in your décor?

Have a great weekend.
Reshma

Images: via

1 comment:

  1. Yes lime green has been on my list of favourite colours recently.. All thanks to my little one.. :)

    ReplyDelete