Tuesday, April 14, 2015

MORE BUILT-IN SHELVES

I wrote this post almost a week ago and forgot to publish it. Totally forgot about it.
There has been a lot going on at home. Will share those details soon.

The built-in shelves makeover was liked by lots of you. It really was a small tweaks that made a lot of difference.

I had saved pictures of built-in shelves in my folder and I picked few of them to share with you all. I do get my inspiration from the work of other designers or bloggers. And then I tweak it the way I want or suits my home and budget.

These are almost similar to mine. I do not have the dividers/separators on the shelves. But would have had if I could.
via
via
This photo has been floating around the blog world for sometime. Adding the wallpaper for the back panel of the bookcase does spruce up the look. But for me this chevron print is too busy. 
via Housebeautiful
Painting the inside of the shelf in an accent color including the sides. This green color would be fit for a kid/teenager's room.
via
The back wall of this nook's paint matches the sectional. I like the simple styling with the mix of greens, metal, glass, stone and wood.
via Homeadore
via
via
via
via
via
How do you prefer your bookcase/shelf to be: Painted in an accent color, wall-paper, or leave it as is?

I will back on Thursday with a mini-makeover.
Reshma


No comments:

Post a Comment